iComTrader Inventory Auctions
The combination of an international audience with the excitement and competitive nature of online auctions, offers an innovative marketing tool that connects new buyers with sellers in an online, interactive setting. iComTrader's auction events can be used as a great way to help sellers reduce or liquidate inventories, as well as to be used as an innovative marketing strategy. Auctions may be a private event or open to the public, at the sellers choosing.
iComTrader Auction Event Benefits
* Flexible format that allows the user to choose many buy/sell options.
* Sellers can easily post their items being offered on our state-of-the-art website.
* Auction parameters such as time limitations, minimum bids, reserve prices and 'buy it now' functions are easily set when posting to our site.
* Auctions are transparent with all terms, conditions and payment requirements of sale dictated by the Seller
* All payments are made directly from the Buyer to Seller. No Commissions to Buyers
* Action 24/7 as we never close and offer portable access anywhere, anytime for both Buyers/Sellers.
* An innovative marketing concept that offers better buys, higher returns.
iComTrader Auction Event Features
* A professional Sellers’ homepage (landing page) complete with unique web-address (URL).
* Unlimited, free listings to offer items and lots for sale in the event.
* Free auction event preview advertising (up to 15 days) with e mail campaign, site previews and social media promotion.
* Live Auction Event of up to 4 days, with daily site and social media advertising of updates.
* Access to the iComTrader Global agents network to help Seller's introduce events to verified global Buyers.
* Site assistance to help Sellers post their items being offered on our state-of-the-art website.
* Online invoicing and sales management tools - Your winning bidder will automatically receive an online invoice making record keeping and finance management easy to track.
iComTrader Auction Event Pricing
* iComTrader Online will invoice sellers a 2.5% commission on all sales concluded in public (open to all iComTrader Members) event.
* iComTrader Online will invoice just 1.5% on all sales concluded in Private events whereas the Buyer participated in the auction event by "invitation only" from the Seller.
* A minimum commission of $299.00 per event, will be required in the form of a non-refundable deposit to organize the event. The deposit will be deducted from final commission invoice to Seller at the conclusion of the event.