Posted Tuesday March 25, 2014 4:12:16 PM EDT
· Do you have large quantities of product that needs to be sold quickly?
· Are you looking for a low cost, yet highly effective way to liquidate or reduce your current inventory?
· Have you ever wondered if your product would generate higher sales prices in other markets around the world?
iComTrader Online may hold the answer to all of these questions, and more!
iComTrader Online may hold the answer to all of these questions, and more in our new online warehouse liquidation global auction program!
This latest iComTrader service offers you an exceptional platform to host private or public online auctions for your inventory dispersal's and warehouse liquidations.
We have recently created categories to host and manage auctions for suppliers and manufacturers from around the world in the following product lines:
Plastics, polymers, petrochemicals, textiles, yarn, fiber, building materials, food & beverage, wine, agricultural chemicals, electronics, clothing, apparel, chemicals, coffee, olive oil, detergents, led, lighting, machinery, automobiles parts, metal scrap, green-products, etc
Our eBay-like commodity trade platform of iComTrader Online, combined with our global business network of local representatives make iComTrader an effective and cost efficient way for sellers to maximize sales and prices, while minimizing risk!
We will create a customized package for you that will best fit your business requirements and budget!
Why do iComTrader Online Auctions Work?
· The auctions are transparent with live real-time bidding.
· All terms and conditions of sale are dictated by the Seller
· All payments are made directly from the buyer to the seller.
· There are no commissions charged to buyers.
· Sellers create their listings, determine starting bids, reserve prices and if desired a “buy it now” price.
· Sellers may invite their current customers to the event and iComTrader will introduce new customers from around the world (optional) through regional directors that would do the initial “vetting”.
· iComTrader Global will promote and preview the auction to its members on all social media venues where iComTrader has an online presence..
Customized Inventory Auction Packages Include:
Ø A sellers’ homepage with unique url (web-address). Our Sellers’s homepage is a professional online profile.
Ø Unlimited listings of offered lots for sale. Listing fields include: Product Description, Specifications, Pictures, Quantity, Quality, Shipping Terms, and Payment Terms.
Ø Online Invoice and Winning Bidder Management Tools - Your winning bidder will automatically receive an online invoice from the seller to the buyer, making record keeping and finance management effective and efficient.
Ø Access to the iComTrader Global Agents to work jointly to ascertain information from buyers seeking to participate (Final approval to be made by the seller).
Ø Online advertising of the auction from preview to going live, to its ending. We will promote via our LinkedIn Groups, Facebook pages, Twitter accounts etc. Of course, we would expect that the seller will do the same!
Ø All product listings are indexed for the purposes of increased search engine optimization.
E-Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will have one of our representatives contact you to answer all of your questions and customize a quote and schedule auction dates.
To learn more and register please visit us at http://www.icomtrader.com
E-COMMERCE: HERE COMES THE CANNABIS INDUSTRY ( Comments)
Wednesday June 20, 2018 8:51:37 AM EDT
Welcome to Cannabis Canopy by Chromatic Clouds ( Comments)
Saturday June 9, 2018 10:00:40 AM EDT
Global Mentoring Videos - Lessons in Entrepreneurship ( Comments)
Monday September 4, 2017 11:53:32 AM EDT
Expansionism: Erasing the Man-Made Lines That Divide Us ( Comments)
Wednesday July 12, 2017 3:11:43 PM EDT
iComTrader Goes Mobile - Check It Out! ( Comments)
Wednesday May 4, 2016 7:44:36 AM EDT
Create Your Own Daily or Weekly Online Auction Events - Just $10/Month! ( Comments)
Tuesday April 5, 2016 10:35:23 AM EDT
New for Online Sellers - Sell Anything, Anywhere, Anytime ( Comments)
Sunday February 28, 2016 5:03:16 PM EDT
Auto Syncing to Amazon, eBay, ETSY, etc. and Bulk Upload Tools and more ( Comments)
Thursday February 11, 2016 6:54:30 AM EDT
Create Your Own Weekly Auctions - Get a Free 30 Day Trial ( Comments)
Wednesday January 6, 2016 7:01:20 AM EDT
Auctions Events as an Interactive Marketing Campaign ( Comments)
Wednesday December 30, 2015 12:04:06 PM EDT